Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Home...


I am super excited to announce that Grace Medical Aesthetics now has a brand new boutique location! We are at 900 Straits Turnpike, in Middlebury, CT. Although it was a whirlwind remodel I am proud to say that after slave driving my poor husband, my brothers, and a few construction helpers - the place was up to par and open after a mere 10 days! I like to call it Vintage Glam meets Old Hollywood - full of mercury glass, candles, tufted benches and a lambskin rug. Cozy, warm, chic, and trendy and I LOVE it! Some finishing touches are going in over the next few days, but as of now we are accepting new clients! So please, stop by the website, FB page, or just give us a call for a free, no pressure consultation within the beautiful new space!


No comments:

Post a Comment