Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

A Bad Relationship...


Well, it's official. I've broken up with the sun. We had a long-term relationship, with lots of ups and downs - but its over. I finally came to the realization that he was no good for me. We'd go out, have a great time - I'd come home glowing.


Yet no matter what, I'd always feel badly after. I realized he was a rolling stone - a two-timer. He was seeing all my friends - I could see it on their faces.


So, it's over. 


Now, don't get me wrong - I catch him around town, here and there - but we are nowhere near as close as we used to be. I feel better. Refreshed. Pale. ; )


Get over your bad relationship.


Go Sunless.


Avene Moisturizing Self-Tanning lotion has a lovely scent -none of that chemical smell, and it gives you even, non-streaking color. No one has to know you're not seeing that bad-boy anymore...




Team sun versus Team Shade: whosesideareyouon?


No comments:

Post a Comment